A watertight reputation since 1987.
What began as a one-man pool-cleaning service in 1987 has grown into a full-service residential and commercial operation with trained employees in four departments, plus office professionals and an after-hours emergency crew for our service clients.
Service – pool and spa cleaning and maintenance
Repairs – pool equipment troubleshooting, repair and installation, including pumps, filters, heaters, controls, skimmers, electrical, plumbing, salt water chlorine generators and pool lighting
Remodeling – tile and coping repairs, renovation and resurfacing
Factory-authorized warranty service center – for many of the products we install so that we can perform warranty services or repairs for residential and commercial pool equipment.
Not all pool services are the same.
Check it out for yourself and compare.
• Certified pool operator
• Factory-trained technicians
• Active contractor license
• IPSSA water chemistry-certified
• Workers’ compensation insurance
• Liability insurance
• Employees not subcontractors
• In-house repair techs
• Warranty service center
• Office to dispatch technicians
• GPS-equipped company trucks
• Live customer support
• 25-year respected business track record